A handy giveaway for carers and NHS Staff
We’d like to give a shout out to all the wonderful carers and NHS staff in our local area for the amazing work they’re doing during the Coronavirus crisis. As a token of our appreciation, we’d like to give away a selection of our delicious potato-based products to the first fifty carers and NHS staff to get in touch.
So if you’re a carer or NHS worker in the Bridlington, Yorkshire Wolds and coastal area, here’s how to claim your handy gift…
- Give us a call between 9am and 4.30pm on 01262 605 650 to book a collection slot, leaving your name, number and place of work with one of the lovely Bannisters Farm team
- On your day of collection, come along to Bannisters Farm HQ, park up, stay in your car and give us a call to let us know you’re there
- Once we’ve grabbed your bag, we’ll call you back to let you know we’re ready for you to collect
- Come to the front door and show your ID (or your keyworker’s letter) to our team member, then step back at least 2 metres while they pop your “thank you” gift outside
- Take your goody bag with our compliments and enjoy!